Search This Blog

Sunday, January 9, 2011








I'm an Architect Student and I use a gaming computer to do my work!!! Okay, yes, I can see why it might seemed like a little overkill but you don't understand the MADNESS of a computer lab at finals and how every time you hit RENDER you are have a 50 50 chance of loosing all your work! So, I've decided to reach out for the monster computer that will keep me from pulling out my hair this semester. The best computer out there! I know, a lot of gamers out there would be so MAD to learn that a geek like me will not be using this baby to play video games but I plan to use it to its FULL potential. I promise to run Illustrator and CAD and 3D max all at the same time. I promise to let my husband play Call Of Duty on it, and I promise to let any nerd out there drool over it whenever he/she sees it.