Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

iPhone 5




Waiting for the new iPhone 5. Having a iPhone that is 3 generations behind has been a pain. Every update makes it slower and less reliable. I think if I were to have an emergency where I would have to use my phone to call 911 I would be out of luck. I don't know who to blame, which giant is the biggest devil, AT&T or Apple. Did they do this
on purpose? Do them make it so that you have to buy a new phone every 2 years because your phone now it's absolute? Either case, that's some funky business and if I were on the other side of the coin it would all make sense.
Still, I don't see myself with an android or a blackberry. So, I will wait till the summer where I will find out if it will be worth changing carriers and who will carry the best iPhone.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am right there with you, I too have an older version and and patiently waiting ...

    ReplyDelete